Monday 25 April 2011

Breakfast stack



I love anything with bacon in it, must be one of my favourite things in the world ! I had some left over mash from last night so I made my own hash brown using this. Like a meat patty I made a firm ball and flattened it in a hot pan. I always cook bacon in the oven because its easier to get it perfectly crisp- not too crunchy and not too soft. Poached eggs are fairly simple and straight forward long as you have vinegar ! I personally found that having vinegar in the water made a huge difference and you also want to crack the egg into the pot/pan like a big blop and not a slow drizzle.

Hash goes on the plate first, bacon and then the egg, I topped mine with some left over corn, avocado and fresh tomato cubes. When you start digging in , it just becomes a big hot mess, a nice and easy way to start a gloomy rainy day !

No comments:

Post a Comment