Tuesday 17 May 2011

feta stuffed chicken wrapped with pancetta on a bed of spinach risotto


I know I always make risotto.... but its one of my favourites and so well suited to this chilly weather! I stuff chicken breasts with Danish feta... creamy and delicious !  Wrap pancetta around the breasts , in the oven with a few garlic pieces. In the oven for 20 mins.... meanwhile I toss the arborio rice in the pan with some butter and red onions.... slowly pour in chicken stock ... repeat.. repeat.. you know the drill.... when the rice is cooked add in chopped baby spinach, stir and turn stove off, spinach doesn't need long to cook so there should be enough heat already in the pan to do the job. Serve and enjoy.. OOooo if you have some pancetta left after the breasts have been wrapped, chop into small pieces and cripsy these up to sprinkle on the top once the risotto is dished up xx

No comments:

Post a Comment